This is a staple in my household….always keep this on hand as it is so easy to build a meal around!
- Wash a head of cauliflower. Trim off the leaves and cut out the stem.
- Break into flowerettes.
- PULSE a few at a time in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice.
- Transfer in batches onto a parchment lined sheet pan….I like these pre-cut unbleached baking sheets by If You Care
- Continue batch pulsing until you are finished.
- Spread the cauli rice out evenly on the sheet pan.
- Bake at 425 for about 22 to 25 minutes…until the edges start to brown.
- This keeps well in the fridge for several days…maybe up to about a week.