This is a staple in my household….always keep this on hand as it is so easy to build a meal around!
- Wash a head of cauliflower. Trim off the leaves and cut out the stem.
- Break into flowerettes.
- PULSE a few at a time in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice.
- Transfer in batches onto a parchment lined sheet pan….I like these pre-cut unbleached baking sheets by If You Care
- Continue batch pulsing until you are finished.
- Spread the cauli rice out evenly on the sheet pan.
- Bake at 425 for about 22 to 25 minutes…until the edges start to brown.
- This keeps well in the fridge for several days…maybe up to about a week.
10 thoughts on “Oven Baked Cauli Rice”
Yum! Will try.
Let me know how it goes! It is a staple for me.
Yay! I’ve seen your recipes on Instagram and you make it look so easy and do able! Can’t wait to try this!
Thanks!! Let me know how it goes!
Thus was my first time to make cauliflower rice. I was curious how and when you season it and how you use it!
I just give it a sprinkle of salt. I use it any way I would use regular rice….lots of pics of it in instagram feed if you scroll through there to see how it gets used. It even makes a nice tabouli like salad…recipe for that is here on the blog.