I love roasted veggies, and these green beans are so simple and delicious! They pair well with so many things, although I just love them with Chicken Tarragon….and of course I round out my plate with a nice scoop of cauli mash!
Oven Roasted Green Beans and Shallots
- Wash and trim the ends of the green beans
- Thinly slice the shallots…I use my mandoline
- Place the green beans on a parchment lined sheet pan
- Spread the shallots over the green beans
- Drizzle generously with olive oil
- Sprinkle with sea salt…I love maldon sea salt flakes
- Roast in a pre-heated oven at 425 for about 20-30 minutes…this will vary a bit. Just keep checking on them and give them a toss mid way. They are done when they start to caramelize/brown on the edges.