Mason jars are useful for so many things…let me count the ways…..
- Mason jar meals (pint size)
- Mason jar salad for on the go (quart size)
- Mason jar lemonade (half gallon size)
- Storing bone broth (quart size)
- Storing ginger scallion sauce (pint size)
- Storing leftover cauli or broccoli mash (1.5 pint size)
- Storing any kind of leftovers for that matter
- Great for pantry items/dry goods
- Making sauerkraut with kraut kaps or other airlock system (half gallon size)
- Some of them are even freezer safe! See this awesome chart from their website!
I have Ball jars in a variety of sizes and they are all so useful. They even come in fun colors! Stock up….you won’t regret it!
I love the white plastic caps from Ball Brand that are great for the fridge or on the go meals.