My boys love this lemonade and it is so quick and easy to make that we make it often. Even their friends enjoy a glass when they come over.
Mason Jar Lemonade
- Start with a half gallon mason jar
- Add 3/4 cup lemon juice (this measuring cup set includes a 3/4 c measure..fun) OR easier yet, just fill to the 1 cup line on the jar…seems to work too!!
- Add 8-12 drops of Kal brand stevia per cup…(I add 3 dropper squeezes to the jar)
- Fill to shoulder of jar with water…which is about 7 cups.
- Feel free to tinker with the ratios until you hit your “sweet spot” for taste.
I love this Italian Volcano organic lemon juice. I get it at Fresh Market, but I hear that Costco carries it as well…(note to self: must hunt for it next visit). At Fresh Market it is $6.99 per bottle and has 40 lemons worth of organic lemons grown in volcanic soil…score!
You can also make by the glass:
- 2 T lemon juice
- 8-12 drops of stevia
- fill glass with water
* I am not personally a fan of the taste of stevia….but if you like it, this recipe is a winner.
One thought on “Mason Jar Lemonade”