I love oven roasted veggies and I am on a mission to try roasting every veggie I can eat! I have already tried green beans, broccoli, brussels, radishes, mushrooms, shallots, zucchini…just to name a few! Once you try roasting with parchment baking sheets you will be hooked because prep and clean up are so easy! I love these by If You Care brand since they are pre-cut, unbleached, non-toxic and earth friendly! I buy them at Fresh Market, but you can get them online too.
Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse the asparagus. Trim any woody parts at the base. Pat the stalks dry with paper towel.
- Line the stalks up on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil (or your favorite fat) and sprinkle with sea salt…I use maldon sea salt flakes
- Roast in the oven at 425 until the tips start to brown…varies depending on the size of the stalks, but usually around 15 to 20 min…just keep an eye on it.
- This parchment sheets are oven safe up to 428 degrees according to the package.
I have paired the asparagus here with Grilled Swordfish and Tabouli Inspired Cauli Rice.