One of my Instagram followers asked me which Hotel Pans sizes I like and use most often, so here is my reply.
I own in stainless:
- 1 x full size 2.5 inch deep Useful for BBQ prep
- 1 x half size 2.5 inch deep Useful for baking meats
- 1 x half size 4 inch deep Useful for baking meats
- 2 x 1/3 size 4 inch deep Great for leftovers
- 1 x 1/3 size 6 inch deep My Veggie Bin
- 2 x 1/6 size 4 inch deep Handy for prepped veggies
- 1 x 1/6 size 6 inch deep Handy for prepped veggies
- lids for full size
- lids for half size
- lids for 1/3 size
- lids for 1/6 size
I own in plastic:
- 2 1/6 inch 6 inch deep
Not a fan of plastic, but we have had these for a while…before we transitioned over to mainly stainless. It is nice that you can see what is inside!
Hotel Pans are wonderful since you can prep, bake and store all in one pan. Love that they are stainless steel, as so many storage containters are plastic, especially for larger leftovers.
My favorites are the 1/3 and 1/6 sizes. We use those the most.
4 thoughts on “Hotel Pans: Kitchen Essentials Series”
Thumbs up on the blog! Will be great to stop by and see your recipes from IG
Thanks for stopping by!!