I use my Progressive International Veggie chopper..got mine on amazon..gives me those nice even cubes and makes it so quick and easy that I can make a fresh batch each time, and it is definitely best fresh.
- Cut the cucumber, radishes and jicama into thick slices and then cube them up with the chopper using the green blade.
- Chop up avocado by hand and toss that in.
- Generously drizzle on extra virgin olive oil ( I usually use Newman’s Own)
- Sprinkle it with sea salt flakes…I usually use Maldon sea salt flakes.
- Sometimes I garnish it with chopped fresh mint…I keep a pot of fresh mint just outside my kitchen door.
- Toss it before serving.
That’s it! You can use other veggie combos, but this is my classic mix.